Tuesday:
Phillip, Holly and the kids came over for dinner. I did "Mexican night". It was quite yummy if I do say so myself (excuse me as I toot my own horn). We always have fun hanging out together. Lil Man sort of plays with Micah but not quite old enough to really play yet with others; but Jake probably gets more played out than Lil Man while playing with Micah. Quite the fun times!
I did almost have a bit of road rage this day though. Left-lane drivers might just be the death of me!! Seriously.....move your poky rearends' into the right lane please!! And certainly don't drive RIGHT BESIDE ANOTHER POKY BUTT IF YOU FEEL YOU MUST DRIVE IN THE LEFT LANE!!! (I can't talk about it anymore....I'm getting worked up again.)
Wednesday:
The MIL and FIL came up to hang out and have dinner. They are dashing off to Florida for a while so wanted to come see the hubby and myself.....RIGHT! I mean they wanted to come see Lil Man. :) Again I cooked a pretty darn good meal (In posting this, I just realized I've cooked every night this week!! Score for me!!) Any way......the best part though. When dinner was over, my fabulous MIL did the cleaning. And I don't mean did a quick rinse job and laid everything in the sink. I mean loaded the dishwasher and those that didn't fit were hand washed. Rockin MIL!!
Tonight: It was actually just the three of us having dinner. Then it happened..........wait for it..........Here it comes..........
The hubby had to go back in to work. Boo!
So, my baby has been rocked to sleep. Which I should probably break him of but I'm not concerned about it. He's my baby, and while he's my baby, I'm going to cherish the nights when he wants me to hold him and love on him. There will be the day when he wont want hugs, kisses, and mommy lovin in general. This lady is hitting the sack early!
A few random pictures of this afternoon first though.
Lil Man high jacking Jake's ball. I think his intent was to throw it for Jake but wasn't given the opportunity. Jake high jacked it back.
This is what Lil Man and The Hubby were doing while I was cooking dinner. This is a toy that has to be sent outdoors. Too large for my house. Lil Man loves it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment