Monday, May 25, 2009

Display with pride

This is what was flying on the front of our house today! Flying with pride and honor.......Pride b/c I'm an American.....Honor for those who gave their lives.



The day started off kind of gloomy with several rain showers. I honestly thought it was going to be a wash of a day......which meant I couldn't fly my flag. We're big on our flag not getting wet or still being up once dusk falls. But as you can see, flying in the beautiful weather.

We had a wonderful day with friends and family. Just enjoying being with those that we love.

****** ****** ****** *******

On another note..... Lil Man is SUCH a sellout!!!! [grin] Here he is giving some of my lovin away.....to HER. :)


My child is not very good at warming up to others. I have two girlfriends that he just loves. And Holly is one of them. My child was even crying at one point and wanted Holly.....NOT his mommy! And when I say warming up..... my child really only goes to The Hubby, my in-laws, my parents and myself. But as you can see, Lil Man loves him some Holly.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, it is so sweet! Look at him cuddle her! Glad your day was good and I hope you got some cuddles later!