Blah is the best way to describe the way I feel after not working out for more than two days. I can skip one, maybe, two days in a week but never back to back. Once I hit the second day, I feel gross. Do you ever feel like that? If I can get some form of exercise 5 to 6 days a week, I'm lovin' it!!
I can honestly say I love exercising and thoroughly enjoy it! The more I sweat, the better I feel. Gross! I know!! LOL. My normal exercise is walking 2 miles or so with Lil Man in his jogger and Jake on his lease. And my walk is by no means an easy one! It's a little hilly to put it nicely. And I LOVE it!! If push comes to shove, I'll hit the elliptical. Normally, this is my last recourse if The Hubby is working, and Lil Man is in bed.
So....here I am at day two with no workouts. Don't you worry though.... the alarm is set for 45 mins ahead of schedule so I can definitely get a walk in before I head to the office. This is a plus too bc the temperature will be in the low 70's instead of mid 90's. I missed last night bc we had to put the boat back in the water. Heaven forbid that The Hubby not have access to his fishing boat! [grin] And tonight, my parents and Holly, Philip and the kiddos came over to grill out.
Tomorrow..... sweat glands be prepared!! My goal is to get two workouts in so as long as I get as least one I'm good to go. I'm pretty much back to pre baby body..... working towards college day body..... not sure if there's a chance in hell of me getting there but we'll see. OH! And I love having The Hubby come up, give a little love pat, and say something to the affect of "hot, sexy momma!" Nothing in the world like having my man acknowledge all the hard work I've put into getting my body back. First, my exercise is for me; secondly, it's for my husband.
Now I'm off to bed to get some zzzzz's so I can get up early. Speaking of my man, he's back into work tonight. Dude has been hard core recently! OHHHH, he also told me he brought home P90X for us to start. Heard it's serious stuff. Can't wait!!
8 years ago
6 comments:
I am very much the same way. I usually work out 7 days a week, and 5 is my absolute minimum.
I think that is why I am struggling after surgery so much. Too bad I am out of the game for 8-10 weeks.
Yeah.....I don't work out and if I do it's not that often. I should probably start that....hmmmmm
I'm glad you have the self control to make yourself do that. I usually just roll over and say forget it lol.
Those P90X videos look crazy hard!
You are so like me! i go nuts after a couple of days too! I have the P90X, and have tried 4 of the workouts so far (i got it last week) they are not as extreme as you think if you are a regular exerciser. You will like them!
Good for you!!!! I found that since I started to exercise regularly again, I feel much better, and I actually have MORE energy to get through the day then I did before.
I hear you on working out -- skipping a day makes me feel LAZY. Thank goodness for great weather so we can rollerblade/walk/swim!! :)
I hope you get your workout in!
Post a Comment