Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nothing like it.

Last night was fabulous!!!

What did I do?

Went to dinner with a college girlfriend who I haven't seen in almost a year or so. We live about an hour and a half apart so we met in the middle at "our" restaurant. Then drove across the street and had "dessert" at Starbucks.

3 hrs of girl talk......... laughing, complaining, giving advice, getting advice, and in general just catching up.

L.O.V.E.D. IT!!

Our husbands handled child duty. The Hubby only has one to deal with (as of right now that is); her husband had two little ones to handle.

And to make this week even better. I've got Ladies' Night on Thursday. The Hubby is being awesome and just letting me enjoy several nights of much needed girl time. Now all I need to do is arrange a shopping trip and I'll be good to go.

Oh another note....... Lil Man went back to school this morning after being out all last week. Fingers crossed it will go ok!!

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

So jealous of all of your me times. I had a ladies spa night last week--so fun! xoxo

SC

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a great time! Hope school goes well for him.