Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Still here!!

We're all alive and doing good!!!!

Lil Man loves his little bro most days. Mommy isn't high on his "list" right now though.

Baby Boy!!


Playing ouside with Daddy on a beautiful, sunny day!











3 comments:

Dhall said...

Glad to see some pictures!! I know it is hard to find time to blog these days....that is why mine are done at midnight!! Baby boy looks a lot like you!! So cute!! We should catch up soon....I am sure you are going through the same type things that I am!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, Both boys are looking great!

Carrie Darney said...

Aww...so sweet! your boys are so cute...I hope you are doing well! OK, so what is your opinion...is it easier with the second?? Like you know what to do so you are less stressed?? I'm just curious. Hagen will be 3 1/2 when ours comes in November...