1. A loving, all-knowing, all-powerful God.
2. My husband.....a loving, kind and caring man.
3. Our 2 boys. Words can not express the love I have for these two little guys.
4. My parents.....supportive to the end. Kick a$$ grandparents to their two grandsons.
5. Hubby's parents. Knowing I'm lucky to have a great relationship with my in-laws.
6. My grandparents..... I'm one lucky girl in the fact that I've had the privilege of growing up with them in my life. LM & BB are enjoying their great-grandparents.
7. A job where I can work around the boys schedules and be a hands on mom.
8. The fact that my boys aren't in daycare..... my mom made the sacrifice to quit work when LM was born to keep him and now his little bro.
9. Jake..... our fun, loving lab. Now matter how neglected he is (and I don't mean really neglected, just not spoiled like he used to be before babies were born).... he's always, always happy to see me and wanting some love.
10. The 3rd/4th graders in our Sunday School class and the honor of teaching them.
11. Great friends..... knowing when they say "if you need something, call!" They really do mean it. And know the same is true the other way around.
12. The fact the LM runs into preschool these day. He's happy to go to school and not crying when we leave him.
13. Ladies' Night. A night when I can hang with my ladies..... to laugh, joke, complain, cry....whatever the mood may be.
14. When my husband comes up out of the blue for a hug and a kiss.
15. Hearing my boys laugh.
16. Being able to pick up the phone and chat with an old friend no matter how long it's been between chats
17. A warm, loving church family.
18. Awesome neighbors!
19. Date nights..... even if it's going grocery shopping and stopping for fast-food. The time alone with my husband is special no matter where or what.
20. My health
21. A warm home
22. My extended family..... and there's a lot of them! :)
23. That my grandmother is alive on this Thanksgiving after the close, close call she had last week.
24. My husband's job. I don't always like the hours but the job security he has.
25. To be alive and enjoying this Thanksgiving with my family.
26. Recognizing that not everyone is going to like me and that it's ok. But being the person I need to be no matter what.
27. You...... are reading this & for that I'm thankful. No matter who are you.
28. The ability to go for a run with my husband and just enjoy running beside each other with no words needed.
29. Not feeling the need to impress others. Being comfortable with who and what I am.
30. The feeling of safety and security in the great US of A.
I hope you have a wonderful, thankful Thanksgiving Day!
3 comments:
Have a very Happy Birthday!!! And a great Thanksgiving too!
So you have survived the Big 3-0, huh? Guess there's hope for me in a few months then! Loved reading your list. Hope you got spoiled rotten on your special day today.
Happy birthday!! Being 30 is GREAT. :)
Post a Comment