Thursday, March 10, 2011

I cringe

As a mom of two boys, I can only imagine what's to come in the years ahead.  I can foresee scrapes, bumps, broken bones (I hope nothing too horrifying!)..... what makes me think about this you ask?

Sunday evening we were hanging out in the kitchen eating dinner (kids had already eaten) just enjoying family time.  Baby Boy received a riding toy for Christmas in the form of a plane.  Lil Man enjoys riding it too.  If your kitchen is anything like our kitchen, it becomes the center of craziness!  The Hubby was trying to keep LM occupied for some reason; next thing I know LM is being pushed around the kitchen pretty darn fast by TH.  So that's cool!

Time passes......

Baby Boy wants to ride his plane.  His big bro is all for pushing him on it.  Yeah, you get where this is going don't you?!?!  BB is sitting on the plane and OFF THEY GO!  LM takes off pushing him down the hall way.  All I hear is my dear husband laughing like a loon while I'm looking like a fool I'm sure trying to get my hands on BB.

The boys..... they thought it was hilarious!  Me, not so much.  I let it continue for a few minutes with me running behind them keeping the both safe.  I cringe!  I cringe because I don't even want to think about what-else these two will get into in the coming years.

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yes, this is our world. I do many of these episodes as week. Hubs laughs, I freak.