Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's not, but it is

Got an early call yesterday morning..... 8:30 to be exact.  Totally not expecting it.  The call...... from our realtor.  Exept here's the thing.... our house is not on the market.

It was.

But not now.  Hasn't been for several months.

But....... our agent said, "An agent called and asked if you guys would still entertain selling your house.  Got clients coming in from out of town.  They'll be there at 4 o'clock.  They're looking for a specific house and yours fits what they're looking for."

The Hubby and I talked about it.  TH isn't sure he wants to sell.  I'm saying what's it going to hurt to show it.  The bad part.... the house was a wreck!  A complete and total wreck.  Luckily, TH and I made our schedules work and whipped the house into shape.

Feedback..... they loved it.  And what I gathered it's between our house and one other.

We'll see.  I'm not holding my breath or putting a lot of thought into it.  We'll see what comes of it.  My dad always says, "Everything is for sale.  If it can be bought or sold, it's for sale."  I tend to agree.  So.......

1 comment:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh wow! what a phone call to get! It is cool though, because of the unexpected (possible) opportunity!