This week has been a fun one but I'm ready for it to be over!! Swimming lessons are wearing me out as much as they are LM. He's doing so good! I'm super proud of him..... there's some crying involved but he does what he's told to do. As long as he's learning, I truthfully don't care if he cries or not.
TH wanted to take the boat out of the water yesterday to gas it up and clean it a little. SO...... that's what we did. This is a flippin ordeal if you don't know.... if you're a boater, you know it's not a simple 2 min process. BB and I were in the car and had the trailer; TH and LM drove the boat from my parents' to the landing. Can you back a trailer? I can't!! No shame either! What did I do?! I watched a dude back his trailer in and then his wife loaded the boat. ....... you guessed it! I talked down the ramp and asked him if he'd back mine in for me. Again, no shame!! This cut down about 10 mins out of the whole process. That's the thing about fellow boaters. Everyone is willing to help each other out.
We have awesome neighbors. I'm laughing just thinking about last night. TH and I had reached the "beyond aggravated" stage with each other. He was trying to get the boat backed up the drive but the trailer brakes kept locking up on him. I was tired and annoyed. Our sweet neighbor had just gotten home from work and must have heard or saw him trying to get it. "Need help?" he asked. My response, "Yes. He needs help b/c I can't do it anymore. We might end up divorced over this." That's what neighbors are for!!..... to help each other out and to borrow popcorn from when you run out. Yep, did that Saturday afternoon. LM wanted popcorn for a snack. I was completely out.
Tomorrow..... no work for me! It's starting my 4 day weekend. That's some of my this & that.
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hahaha...neighbors saving you from divorce! have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment