You've heard me talk about Lil Man's speech problem on here before. You read about the decision TH and I made to put him in the local elementary school's PIP program to help with said speech problem. LM is now about 10 weeks into the school year. And can I tell you....... BEST decision TH and I could have made.
I think back the all the worrying, pros & cons lists, praying, asking questions of those in the district..... it all was for naught. Not really because I'm all about being informed with the most knowledge and about praying to God for guidance.... but the worrying and the wondering if we were making the best decision for our child.
We get daily reports on what he did that day and if anything special was accomplished. I'm such a proud mama!! My little boy is rockin it!!! First and foremost, he loves his teachers and his class. He enjoys going to school each day. And the absolute best part..... his speech is improving and he's learning other things too!!!
I'm so proud of my sweet little guy I can't stand it!!
8 years ago
2 comments:
Glad to hear it!
I am so glad to hear this! I know how you agonized over the decision, and am so happy it worked out!
Post a Comment