The night before Christmas...... TH and his boys!
Our family tree.
The boys' tree.... notice the blue lights! They're boys, duh! So their tree needs to be special.
Christmas morning!! And two excited little boys!
Checking out all the goodies.
Their new ride!
Daddy putting together a new toy.
New toys and even Jake got a present... a dog bone!
Our annual Christmas morning photo..... pj style!
Christmas morning is such a magical time. I've always thought so but since I've had children and as they get older, I think it even more so now. We have great family but having these special moments with just us four..... priceless! (Soon to be 5 of course!) Christmas is Jesus' birthday so at breakfast we had a birthday cake, blew out the candle and sang Happy Birthday!..... he is the reason for the season!
1 comment:
I love your tree and how it turned out!
Post a Comment