Tuesday, August 21st marked the first day of all day school for Lil Man. I will be the first to admit we've gotten spoiled of the course of the summer. No specific wake up times, and really no where we had to be each day. Our new school wake up time of an early 6:00 for me and 6:30 for LM..... Ummm, wow!! As you can see, he wasn't quite down with getting up so early.
Here he is checking out his first day lunch. I'm going to do my best in packing his lunch each day but I'm sure there will be a day or two I cry "Uncle!" and send lunch money.
And then at 7:30, we were loading up in the car headed to school!! LM goes to our zoned school for morning classes and then to a neighboring school (the same school he went to last year). He gets to ride a "shuttle" bus. Here's my sweet boy wearing the shirt he requested. Be still my heart!!
And here I am!! After drop-off, cheesing with TSD. (I will tell you a teeny, tiny secret. I was ready for LM to go to school. The fighting between him and BB was driving me bananas!)
BB enjoying his breakfast by himself. He did ask several times throughout the day, "Where's LM?" or he would say, "Go get LM."
...... and "poor daddy" as BB would say. The morning just exhausted him. Ha Ha



2 comments:
So bittersweet watching them go off, isn't it? But...yeah, that break from the fighting is NICE!
I think it's so nice to have alone time with one child! Precious moments!
Post a Comment