Monday, October 20, 2008

Getting Ready

YEAH!!! I am so excited. We are packing up and taking a mini vacation to the mountains. John has been working like mad the past few weeks so we're going to have some family time. We're going with another couple and their two kids. It should be a fun weekend with lots of fun and laughter. It certainly won't be a quiet, peaceful weekend but we'll get some much needed family time. Maybe Cason will get a good dose of "Daddy" time.
The next few days are going to be crazy with working and trying to get clothes washed and packed. Packing for a child is always a little crazy but then I remember I'm only packing for one and he's not so little any more. Holly has the fun stuff (our friend that's going with us); she gets to pack for two children, one of which is two months olds.

No comments: