Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You've got to be kidding!!

....my darling husband got home just a few ago. Want to know what he had to say......."Jamie, I may be working this weekend."

......GASP....."Are you freakin'kidding me??!!" (This was probably said in a slightly high-pitched voice. Not sure b/c I was the one doing the talking but if I know me)

"I've got my mom on standby for Saturday morning. She can be here first thing. And dad's coming up with her on Friday. They can do whatever they need to do to help."

We're having a party at OUR HOUSE Saturday night. My own husband may not be attending. In my head, I understand this. Like it.....HECK NO!! but I'll deal like I do and maybe only hold a teeny, tiny grudge. The party will be a hit I'm sure but did I fail to mention that some of these folks are his coworkers (which I like and get along with...but still). I'll do my best and throw a kicking party!! And I'll let you know! :)

Say a prayer that this ordeal is but to bed in the next day or so!!! So my hubby can attend our party.

1 comment:

Sara said...

um, how is it that his coworkers have OFF to attend your party while he suddenly has to be ON? something's not right about that!

if he does end up having to work, then he owes you BIG TIME! keep it in your back pocket to cash in when you really, really want something...