My little family on Easter!
I have to say these two fellas are my loves!!!
My child does NOT understand the concept of PUTTING the egg in his basket. He would much rather THROW them as FAR as POSSIBLE!!Today was a day filled with family time. We spent the afternoon at my grandmother's having lunch and hiding/finding Easter eggs.

Lil Man and his Aunt B

Trying to understand the concept of SHARING.
This is something we have to work on for sure!

4 comments:
That little man is pretty cute~ the throwing thing? I believe that is purely a male thing. They can't help it.
I could not stop laughing at the picture of him laying on the floor with the dogs tail covering his face below! It looked like a doll laying on the floor!
Perhaps you have a baseball pitcher on your hands?
I love Cason's little golf shirt! He looks so handsome hunting eggs. My little nephew was visiting this weekend and that's all I heard was, mine mine mine. Not looking forward to those days:)
Looks like it was definitely a "happy" Easter!
Post a Comment