We're having a dinner party at our house tomorrow night!!!
Excited!!!
"No Children Allowed" dinner party!! [grin]
This means:
- gotta clean (or not....the cleaning lady is coming in today)
- dog to the beauty parlor (cause he's a little stinky)
- buy groceries
- get a cute outfit
- get ready to have fun!
It was my month to host Ladies' Night. I decided (with fellow ladies' permissions of course) to change things up a little. We're inviting our hubbies along this month.....aka Couples' Night. Next month...back to normal. We didn't want our husbands to feel too left out and wanted them to see how much fun we have (and eat some good food of course!)
P A R T Y
8 years ago
5 comments:
Sounds fun! Enjoy! (and of course post pictures).
Have a great time!!!! I recently came across your blog and you seem so nice! I just thought I'd introduce myself!
What do you want me to bring? Dessert? WIne?
That's sounds like so much fun. If we lived close by, I might just have to invite myself over :)
Sounds like a fun time. I wish I had a tight-knit group of friends like that. Count your blessings!
Post a Comment