Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crossing my fingers

We had a long day around this joint.

I'm VERY big on having dinner together as a family. Tonight....we ate in shifts. :) It was 7:30 before I knew it and Lil Man had yet to have dinner. So I hustled him inside and got him fed while The Hubby finished cutting the grass. He was then thrown in the bath tub because he was one dirty little boy.

While The Hubby and I were eating dinner, I let Lil Man watch a cartoon he enjoys. This doesn't happen very often where I just park him but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.



The perfect picture of relaxation! [grin] And hoping this child sleeps well tonight.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We eat in shifts, too. :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I hate when that happens, but sometimes it has too! last night was one of those nights too! Must have been a thursday thing?