I was sitting at a red light today on my way to lunch. I drive a rather large SUV (yes, I love my gas guzzler but that's beside the point) so I can see down into smaller cars.
Dude in the car beside me........ combing his goatee.
Claaasy! And only in the south.
And to make it worse.....HE CAUGHT ME STARING! (My windows are tinted but I had them rolled down to enjoy the sunshine.)
My reaction........ I just grinned and waved. He smiled back and nodded. [grin] I rolled my windows up after I had moved on down the road a little.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Hahahahaahah. One morning I looked over and saw this woman eating a biscuit. When I saw eating I mean DEVOURING it. She caught me looking and I had to just smile.
LOL! There could have been worse things for him to be grooming, you got lucky with just the goatee!
I don't even know what to say - My husband has a goatee and he's ALWAYS, ALWAYS grooming it - but, in the privacy of our bathroom - not the front seat of the car.
Post a Comment