Friday, August 7, 2009

The Easy Way Out

Remember that yummy picture I posted on Wednesday of the fabulous chocolate dessert.

I didn't go there!! Instead, I ran into the grocery store yesterday after I got off work and bought a dessert. Yes, I did! I know I know.........

I got caught up at work though and knew I wouldn't have enough time to put that bad boy together. I had Lil Man until his daddy walked in the door right as it was time for me to walk out. Needless to say..... yesterday didn't go quite as planned.

BUT....

Ladies' Night was fun! We had a blast laughing and enjoying good food.

And....

I'm so ready for the weekend!! I've got to get some serious rest this weekend because The Hubby is rollin out Sunday afternoon for the week.

Next week might just be a long one. A good thing about The Hubby being gone though..... once Lil Man is in bed I can blog and catch up with all my favorite blogs that I've neglected!!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday!!!!

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, I've done that before. I've had great plans of making a fab dessert and then ended up buying one.

Allison said...

Interested in a FREE, custom blog make over? Head on over to http://mud-duck-studio.blogspot.com

~M~ said...

Girl time is always fun!!