Tuesday, October 20, 2009

While Mommy was working....

I wasn't actually working working...... I was getting dinner together for The Hubby and myself. He was late getting home so I went ahead and fed Lil Man his dinner but decided to wait on my darling husband to eat with him.

It was a romantic dinner!!! Hot dogs and fries...... how much more romantic (and healthy) can you get?? :) But, it was nice to sit and eat not having to worry about my child getting through his meal too. Normally we eat as a family but this was one of those nights when it just wasn't going to work.

I will confess that we turned on cartoons to keep Lil Man occupied while we "enjoyed" our meal. It really was nice to sit and eat together while our child was doing something else.

Sitting in Daddy's lap playing with cars while Mommy was slaving away.

I imagine a "crash" was about to take place between the two cars.


My two loves hanging out.....

****************
Tomorrow Lil Man's school is taking them to the Pumpkin Patch. I'm hoping to be able to go but I have a doctor's appt first thing so not sure if I'll make it back in time. My mom is back up just in case. So you'll see pictures of Lil Man and pumpkins in the next few days!!


4 comments:

Mammatalk said...

Cute little guy you got there!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hey a romantic dinner is what you can get when you've got a kid! I like it!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

We have to take romance anywhere we can get it sometimes, don't we? Sounds good to me! Good luck at the appointment tomorrow!

Random Musings said...

Love the romance...

PS I also love the yellow wall I may steal that idea..mmuukay?