After dinner Sunday night, I pulled out some banana pudding a friend had left for me. It was made into a single serving dish. Let me mention she also left the box of Nilla wafers. What did I show my child how to do?
I like to say I showed him how to improvise.
Our spoon.........
Quickest way I know to get rid of these final few pounds of baby weight right? (lots of sarcasm!)

4 comments:
ha! You know, Hagen is almost 3 and we STILL have not been able to tackle the spoon thing...he wears most of it. I noticed last night that he was using it with his left hand?!? Hmm...wonder if he is a lefty?!
So good to hear from you! I hope life is going well for you. I need anther picture of the boys! Put another one up!
Hope work is going well...
Yes, yes ma'am! and a good treat too. Totally because of the banana's.
I've had this pudding before and it Amazing!
Banana pudding is fruit, right? Close enough anyway.
Post a Comment