Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HI HO HI HO Off to Work I Go

Back in the office!!!

This means more posting and more commenting!!!

...........if I can get ahead of all this paperwork and mail that's piled a freakin mile high on my desk.

I've been a little busy with these two sweet boys.

Or not so sweet!

I PROMISE no child was hurt in the making of this photo. It looks worse than it actually was...maybe! :-)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe time has flown that quickly and you are already back to work!

Carrie Darney said...

WOW! It has flown by! Good to "hear" from you again!

Kristen said...

too funny -- love the photo! Welcome back!

Dhall said...

Haha! Great pictures! I went back to work last week.....not too bad. It was actually nice to have adult conversation!! I know how you feel with the blogging....never seems to be a free minute to sit down unless it is after 11 :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! Time is flying! Have a great time back at work!