Thursday, February 9, 2012

37 Weeks

Today, I celebrate the fact that I'm 37 weeks pregnant!


How far along: 37 Weeks

Baby-related purchases: I bought a blanket that's especially for him.  One he can have at the hospital that hasn't been passed down from one of his big brothers.

Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah!  I wear the same black pants to church each week.  And I wear the same two pairs of jeans during the week.  I'm pretty much over maternity clothes and ready to wear my "real" clothes again.
  
Best moment this week:  Getting Baby's clothes moved into our master bedroom.  He'll be in our room for the first month or two. 

Strangest moment this week:   Nothing really strange exactly.... just having a few random contractions.

Movement: For sure! Movement that's almost so strong it's painful.

Food cravings:  Strawberries!!  I've been eating a pound of strawberries every two to three days.  Can't get enough.  I've been having cravings for sweets but when I do I'm trying to eat fruits.  Strawberries and blueberries are my crack!

Gender: BOY!

Belly button in or out: Half in, half out.  The top part is out while the bottom part remains flat.

What I miss:  Bending over and tying my shoes.  Holding BB and LM easily and comfortably.  Hugging my husband without a huge belly between us.  Wine.  Cute jeans. 

What I'm looking forward to:   Holding my sweet baby boy!!  Introducing him to his two big brothers.

Weekly Wisdom:  I'm beyond wisdom.  I just want to survive the first few months of being a family of 5.

3 comments:

Carrie Darney said...

You have the CUTEST belly!!! So excited to see him! Any names yet??

The Mrs. said...

You are such a cute pregnant person! Can't wait to see him!

Welcome to Walker's Blog! said...

Absolutely beautiful Jamie!! Can't wait to meet the little guy.