Our little boy is 3 months old!!! Time is flyin'. His big brothers love him... especially LM. Such a sweet, content baby. They want to share toys and show him new things. OH! but I know the fighting that will come.
TSD (The Smallest Dude) is proving to be stubborn! He still refuses the bottle. I'm going to have to try a couple other brands because as of right now I can't leave him more than a few hours. I have to time everything around feedings. He's even going into the office with me. Stubborn, sweet boy.
Look at that face though..............
A year ago I never imagined we would have another baby this soon.... much less little boy #3! But the past three months have proven to show TH and I how blessed we are. Such a sweet, incredible surprise this little guy is.
This little guy isn't so little though.... he's in the 98 percentile in length and 99 percentile in weight. He's wearing a size 3 diaper. A few six month clothing pieces but mostly 9 month things. Obviously the fact that he won't take a bottle isn't harming him.... mama's "liquid gold" is doing perfectly! Ha

No comments:
Post a Comment