Honesty is the best policy.......... (or so they say! :) )
~
I have been tagged by Sara for the Honest Weblog Award. I must share 10 honest things about myself.
1. My middle name should be NoPatience. I have very little patience for things and the more it's out of my control the less patience I have. I have to say that since I've had a child that my patience level as increased slightly.
2. I absolutely LOVE being a mother. Being a mother is the most rewarding job yet most difficult also.
3. I have been a daddy's girl since the day I was born and will be to the day I die.
4. My biggest pet peeve is left lane drivers who drive slow. The left lane is for passing and not for turning left 5 miles down the road.
5. I have lived in 10 different houses through my life and 4 different cities. I truly believe moving to a new area is good for a child/person to experience. Being born in a town, going through school that town then living in the same town when you're an adult..... I believe you miss out on experiencing something new and getting out of your "comfort" zone. I'm not knocking people or families who have been in the same area for generations..... that's just my thoughts and I'm being honest. :)
6. I took clogging when I was a kid. Yep...... I sure did. Even wore the plaid poofy dress.
7. 90% of my wardrobe is J.Crew. I am a J.Crew addict and proud of it!! (much to my husband's dismay).
8. I love big bags.....actually bags in general.
9. My husband's job is sometimes the most frustrating thing imaginable. He loves it, and it makes him happy and I love him.....so it's something I deal with. Sometimes I deal very well..... then sometimes I'm at my wits end and become a grouch. I try my hardest the be a good and supporting wife but every so often I reach my limit and have to have some TLC.
10. When I was a child, my dream job was to become a pediatrician. That quickly became a problem when I passed out at the sight of blood. My brother cut his hand one day when my grandmother was keeping us. I was on the phone with my mom and looked at it to describe to her how it looked. I passed out, hit the corner of the china cabinet and the phone hit the wall. My grandmother had to take my brother to get stitches in his hand and me in my head. I work in construction..... I handle paperwork, payroll, money and anything else inthe office.
I'm tagging Sara Barker, Michelle and Brooke!!
8 years ago
1 comment:
I HATE left lane drivers too. Drives me nuts!
Post a Comment